Clifton, New Jersey
Clifton is a city in New Jersey. This city is very close to nature. It has various public parks to spend great time with family and have close interactions with nature and wildlife. The city also has various museums depicting the deep history of the place.
Places to visit:
- Garret Mountain Reservation– Garret Mountain Reservation is settled in the area of 568 acres. It offers rich bird life & trails with exquisite city views.
- Lambert Castle Museum- Lambert Castle Museum was constructed in the year 1892. It exhibits silk-textile manufacturer, with furnishings & art.
- Brookdale Park- Brookdale park is settled in the area of 121-acre land. It offers jogging trails, green space, playgrounds, picnic areas & an archery range.
- Rifle Camp Park- Rifle Camp Park is situated in 225- acre of land. It is popular for hiking trails, an amphitheater, fitness course & an astronomical observatory.
- Mills Reservation County Park- Mills Reservation County Park is spread in the area of 156-acre. It has exotic walking trails, rich collection of native wildlife & scenic outlooks.
- Presby Iris Gardens- It has a rare collection of flora which are in full bloom in May & June.
- Weasel Brook Park – It has areas full of horseshoe pits, a playground, splash pad, pond, basketball courts & ball field.
Places to stay:
- Howard Johnson by Wyndham Clifton NJ- It is an affordable hotel having rooms with minifridges & microwaves. It also has a gym, free wi-fi & free parking.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Clifton – It is an elegant stay with an indoor pool, free continental breakfast & free Wi-Fi.
- Red Carpet Inn- It has classy rooms with free continental breakfast, Wi-Fi & parking.
- Town House Inn & Suites- It features top-class rooms & suites with whirlpool tubs, free breakfast & Wi-Fi.
- Winslow Motor Hotel- It offers a comfy stay with free wi-fi and free breakfast.